Life can be dangerous. We take risks every day: getting behind the wheel of a car, working on a rail car, or even just walking down your neighborhood street. Without notice, or in a blink of an eye, you may find yourself in a situation where you have been seriously hurt or injured due to the fault of someone or something else.
It’s very important if you or someone you know has been seriously injured, that you seek the proper medical treatment immediately.
Catastrophic & Serious Personal Injuries
We have helped clients who have had:
- broken bones,
- fractured skulls,
- traumatic brain injury,
- spinal cord injuries;
- neck and cervical disc injuries;
- back, thoracic disc, and lumbar disc injuries;
- injuries requiring reconstructive surgery,
- shoulder, wrist, finger injuries
- hip, knee, ankle, foot injuries,
- burn injuries,
- physical, verbal, emotional, and sexual abuse,
- malignant illnesses such as ovarian cancer, lung cancer, colon cancer,
- injuries so severe it has resulted in death.
Our Goals & Focuses with Our Personal Injury Clients
Our main focus for our clients is two-fold:
1. First and foremost we work with our clients to make certain they receive the absolute best medical care and treatment for their injuries. Our goal for you is that you return to the best possible version of you after a serious and catastrophic injury. Our job is not done until you are as good as you were before your accident.
2. Second, our goal is to do our absolute best under the law and facts relating to your legal claim, and that means getting for you the top dollar the law allows for your case.
As your legal team, our job is to know the exact law, the exact facts, and the exact medicine to fully evaluate and analyze your case properly, in order to obtain the maximum result for you and your family.
Your job, as the client, is to obtain the best medical treatment and follow the advice of your medical providers, in order to get better as soon as possible to return to the life you had before your accident.
We have helped many people in situations and circumstances similar to yours, and we welcome the opportunity to speak with you and help you and your family through your different circumstances.
Learn about some of the people we have been able to help in and around the community.